As an Owner you:
Own an ethical, sustainable, cooperative business!
- Are encouraged to participate in Co-op functions and events, such as our Annual Meeting, Breakfast with the Board, Member-Owner Appreciation Day, and more!
- Have access to local (and by local we mean Plumas Grown!) produce when in season
- Support local farms and families by purchasing local produce and goods
- Can be part of the decision making process through elections, committee work, or meetings.
- Receive discounts on bulk and case orders.
- Receive discounts on classes and workshops.
- Review our quarterly newsletter.
- Receive quarterly member-only sales and discounts.
- Are eligible to receive surplus revenue in proportion to how much you (and all of the members) spend at the Co-op in the form of a Patronage Dividend.
- Vote in elections and/or run for a seat on the Board of Directors – you can shape the Co-op!
- Support the following:
- Donations to many local groups and organizations including Quincy High School, Plumas Swim Team, Plumas Ski Team, Plumas Community Hospice, Feather River Coordinated Resources Management, Quincy Little League and many more!